Printing barcode labels correctly can be tricky and expensive. If done incorrectly the barcodes may not scan properly. We are here to make it easy for you.
A range of sizes and small print quantities are available.
What do you do next?
- “Size“: Elect what size label (sticker) you would like;
- “How many labels per barcode number“: Choose how many labels you would like for each different barcode number. If you require different quantities of labels for a barcode, add a separate barcode product to your order.
- Type in the text field your:
- Barcode numbers you would like labels printed for; and
- Product name you want to add to the label (this is optional). We recommend less than 40 characters.
- “Quantity”: This is how many barcode numbers (you added in the text field above) you would like labels printed for. (i.e. if you want labels for 5 different barcode numbers, elect “5” in the Quantity.
What do we do?
Using your 13 digit barcode number, we will print on a label (i.e. sticker):
- A barcode image that corresponds with your barcode numbers. (This is a pattern of black and white parallel lines and each pattern is unique to the 13 digit barcode.)
- The 13 digit barcode number.
- The product name. This is optional as it is not a requirement of stores or marketplaces to have additional text on the label. If you do add it, we recommend less than 40 characters. See examples in our image.
- White label with black print – Permanent Adhesive
- Australian made
- We ensure your barcode image is compliant so your products can be scanned at each point in its travels.
You have a choice of white rounded edge labels in the following sizes:
- 6.2cm (width) x 2.9cm (height) | (62mm x 29mm)
- 9cm (width) x 2.9cm (height) | (90mm x 29mm)
If you have any questions, please feel free to email Sam at Sam@caydelle.com.au.
Please note, we don’t supply you the barcode numbers. We supply you the barcode image from the barcode number/s you have obtained from GS1 (if located in Australia).